May 25th – 28th, 2018
SPRING YOGA WEEKEND, with Lynne Fugard and Fern Ross:
Join Lynne Fugard and Fern Ross an incredible bank holiday weekend retreat at Gayles. Situated right on the edge of the iconic Heritage Coast, Gayles is a magical place and we are honoured to be hosting our second retreat here. We’re offering 4 days and 3 nights of yoga and meditation, sharing the transformative practices we both hold dear: vinyasa flow, mandala, yin, restorative, nidra, chanting, pranayama and much more. It will be a wonderful opportunity to explore and get creative and playful together in a supportive, safe space. Gayles will be providing wholesome and nourishing vegetarian and vegan food, often sourced from their very own patch. Spaces are limited, so if you’re interested, drop us an email at email@example.com.
HOW MUCH: From £360pp* (* Early bird offer, ends 28 Feb 2018, based on shared accommodation)
- 4 days and 3 nights accommodation
- 2 yoga sessions per day (90 minutes to two hours each)
- A mix of playful, energising flow and more restorative, grounding practices
- Daily guided meditation
- Optional yoga and creative workshops
- 3 delicious vegetarian meals, unlimited tea and coffee (let us know any additional dietary requirements)
- Shared accommodation in small single-sex dorms, camping (by the coast!). Single/double rooms available for a surcharge, again, email us to inquire and we’ll do our best to accommodate you, but spaces are limited
- Plenty of down time to explore the beautiful Heritage Coast
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Transport to and from Gayles is easy and fast (under 2 hours). There are 96 trains (who knew?!) from London Victoria to Eastbourne a day, and you can get an open return from just £35.80. From Eastbourne, it’s a 15-minute taxi ride to Gayles, costing about £10. Let us know when you’re coming and we’ll try and pair you up to split the cost. Alternatively, it’s less than a two-hour drive from London and again, we can help you organise car-share groups.