October 19th – 21st, 2018
Delving Deeper into Yoga with Helen Keates:
Join Helen and Shannon at the peaceful Gayles Retreat in the heart of the Seven Sisters Country Park, for a weekend dedicated to the eight limbs of yoga.
Take time to delve a little deeper into the traditional teachings and practices of Ashtanga (literally meaning eight-limbed) Yoga, as taught within Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras. In between classes, you could enjoy a massage with Shannon, relax in a hammock or by the fire, take a stroll around the grounds, or walk along the beautiful costal path.
- 2 x morning Ashtanga primary series led classes
- 2 x evening Slow-Flow Vinyasa classes
- Daily Meditation and Pranayama
- 2 x Yoga Philosophy Workshops
- Delicious, seasonal vegetarian food (with vegan and gluten-free options)
- Clean, spacious, warm and comfortable dormitory accommodation
- Amazing location with stunning local walks
- Massage Treatments available with the wonderfully talented Shannon Hines-Clark (not included in the price below)
You can read more and contact Helen via the boxes below