In order to secure your place please book your place securely via our website and complete and submit the booking form.
If you need to cancel we can offer you either a transfer to an alternative retreat date or a full refund, less a £25 administration fee, provided that you give us at least 21 days notice.
If you cancel less than 21 days from the start of the retreat we can offer you a transfer to an alternative retreat date or a full refund, less a £25 administration fee, if we are able fill your place (you are welcome to give your space to someone in your family or to a friend, please ask them to contact us for a booking form).
Due to the limited number of places on our retreats, we are unable to refund bookings cancelled at short notice unless we can fill your place.
If you are subject to a local lockdown or there is a full lockdown because of Covid-19 or government restrictions we will offer you either another date in the future or a full refund, less a £25 administration fee.
If for any reason we are unable to run the retreat we will offer you either a full refund or the option to transfer your booking to another date. We are unable to accept responsibility for any additional expenses (such as travel cancellations).
Coming on retreat is an opportunity to nourish and restore yourself as well as to develop self-awareness. To make it possible for us to offer an atmosphere and environment which is conducive to this we ask that you:
– respect the silence in and around Gayles during the retreat
– are mindful of others in your group and respectful of their space and property.
– switch off all electronic devices (mobile phones, iPads, laptops, etc.) for the duration of the retreat.
– avoid making phone calls and sending emails/post during your stay.
– do not use controlled substances (except prescription medications) or alcohol during your stay at Gayles and that if you need to smoke or vape please ask to be shown the allocated area in the grounds.
– abstain from sexual contact whilst on retreat.
– commit yourself fully to your retreat; attend all the activities (unless they are optional) and stay on the premises and immediate fields except when you are being guided out by Roz.